• November 4Check us out on Twitter @TheArrowAppeal

• August 27Purchase your yearbook. Look for the Yearbook Table in the Commons During Lunch

• August 25Story Idea? Comment? News Tip? Contact us at [email protected]

The Arrow Appeal

Ticket Sales for Clinton Football Home Opener to go on Sale Tuesday and Wednesday

File Photo

File Photo

Breana Norton, Sports Editor

If you are looking for Clinton Arrow season opening football tickets, look no further.

This Thursday, the defending 6A State Champion Arrows host state power house South Panola at Arrow Field.

The Arrow Athletic office will be pre-selling general admission tickets from 9 A.M to 2 P.M. at Clinton High School this week on Tuesday and Wednesday for $7, cash only.

The Arrow Athletic office said purchasing tickets early can save time and prevent frustration on game day.

CHS will not offer pre-sales for all home games, however. If General Admission tickets go on sale early to the public, announcements will be made on the Arrow Athletic Twitter account as well as the Arrow Athletic Facebook account.

All General Admission tickets will be $7 at the gate, and upgrades will be available.

General Admission upgrades will be $3 per game and will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.

For more information, contact the Clinton Arrow Athletic office at 601-924-0973.